The D List: Thursday, June 5
June 5, 2013
Here's a list of articles that I've found over the past day or so that amuse, horrify or otherwise affect lil' ol' me. Basically, I find them so you don't have to.
- There's a cheese called Stinking Bishop? Sign me up.
- Drones that can deliver pizza? That's totally worth the human rights violation.
- Lesbian vlogger wins the Interwebz with her slightly NSFW response to commenters who ask why she doesn't dress more feminine.
- Now that you've mastered self-abuse, here's how to talk to your kid about it.
- Lady Gaga sells used fake fingernail for $13k. I wonder how much she'd get for a used...I dunno, sock? What'd you think I was gonna say, sicko?
- Sure, the kids were drunk, but they had a nice mellow going.
- "Weeds" is real...real, I tell you!
- The world's oldest driver has never had an accident...that he can remember.
- The Brazilian government's new slogan "I'm happy being a prostitute" isn't catching on. I can't imagine why.
- I don't know how many times I've told Grandpa not to throw his dentures at the cops, but he just won't listen.
- Wanna get lit like your favorite movie or book characters? There's a (printed poster-sized) app for that.
- Heroin. Gangs. Kickball. Not on this lady's watch.
- Girl's boobs (and an imperfect understanding of the dress code) get her kicked out of the prom.
- Sad panda: Michael Jackson's daughter Paris attempted suicide earlier today. Hopefully she'll be okay.
- What's the best kind of museum? One with an "Anchorman" exhibit! You stay classy, Newseum.
- You've got a hungry kid on your bus? Keep it to yourself, pal.
- My birthday's coming up, and as your favorite disc jockey, here's a lovely gift idea.
Got a good one that I missed? Send it to me and maybe it'll make tomorrow's D List: email@example.com.