Join WBNQ in helping the American Red Cross with their Badges for Life Campaign. Help by donating blood at any of the upcoming blood drives.
- Tues. Aug. 27th – Bloomington Police Dept., 305 S. East St. (8:00am – 12:00pm & 1:00pm- 5:00pm)
- Tues., Aug. 27th – Bloomington Fire Dept., Station 2 @ 1911 Hamilton Rd. (1:00pm – 5:00pm)
- Wed., Aug. 28th – Normal Police Dept., Uptown Station, 11 Uptown Circle, (8:00am – 1:00pm)
- Wed., Aug. 28th – Normal Fire Dept., 1300 E. College Ave., (1:00pm – 6:00pm)
- Thur., Aug. 29th – Sheriff’s Dept. @ Law & Justice Center, 104 W. Front St., (9:00am – 3:00pm)
Donors of all blood types, especially type O, are urged to make an appointment to donate using the Blood Donor App, at RedCrossBlood.org or by calling 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767). Donation appointments and completion of a RapidPass online health history questionnaire are encouraged to help reduce the time it takes to donate.