Join WBNQ Wednesday, December 9th at 7pm for the “St. Jude Social”…our Virtual Benefit Concert for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital!
WBNQ will be joined by some of our amazing friends who want to share their incredible musical talents with you, put a smile on your face, help you forget about the challenges we have all faced this year, and invite you to enjoy some awesome live music all to support St. Jude! And the good news is, it’s all happening virtually on the WBNQ Facebook page so you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home!
Meet the Lineup!
♦ The Natu Band ♦
♦ Aileeah Colgan ♦
♦ Kenna Elpers ♦
♦ The Bashful Youngens ♦
♦ Chris Clemens ♦
♦ Zach Jackson ♦
It’s been a difficult year for everyone, but the kids of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital need our support more than ever before. Just look at all of the incredible things St. Jude is able to do because of generous donors like YOU!
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food—because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped increase the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 to more than 80 percent since we opened more than 50 years ago. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares our discoveries, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
- St. Jude conducts more clinical trials for childhood cancer than anyone else.
- St. Jude is where doctors often send their toughest cases, because St. Jude has the world’s best survival rates for some of the most aggressive forms of childhood cancer.
- St. Jude treats children from all 50 states and around the world.
- Because a majority of St. Jude funding comes from generous donors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most— saving kids regardless of their financial situation.
Grab your family and loved ones, tell your friends, and join us on Wednesday, December 9th at 7pm on the WBNQ Facebook page, with our incredibly talented friends for a night of live music and fun to benefit St. Jude!
Learn more about our “St. Jude Social” Artists here.