The Susan G. Komen More Than Pink Virtual Walk returns to Bloomington/Normal on Saturday, September 11th.
If we could raise ONE more dollar, take ONE more step, share ONE more story, think of the impact this could have as we work towards a world without breast cancer. That’s what power we have when we come together as ONE for the Susan G. Komen Virtual Bloomington/Normal More Than Pink Walk.
Susan G. Komen Virtual More Than Pink Walk
Saturday, September 11, 2021
No matter how you make your impact, whether you’re at home, online, or together with your community, let’s make 2021 count. Because it’s not JUST about physically being together, it’s about everyone of us understanding the impact we can have when we commit to going ONE dollar, story, and step further.
How can you participate?
- Register HERE to participate in the Virtual More Than Pink Walk
- Create a team, join a team, or sign up as an individual and fundraise to support the mission of Susan G. Komen
- Join the local More Than Pink Walk Facebook Group HERE to follow along with the efforts of our local communities
- The Facebook Group is where the virtual celebration will be held on Saturday, September 11th at 9:00am
- Donate to the Cumulus Radio Bloomington team HERE
Walk where you are this September 11th for the Susan G. Komen Virtual More Than Pink Walk and join us is working toward a world without breast cancer!