Ed Sheeran Had COVID
- Because Ed is committed to keeping gigs he had planned, the singer will do interviews and performances from home.
- He said on Instagram, “Quick note to tell you that I’ve sadly tested positive for Covid, so I’m now self-isolating and following government guidelines.”
- He added, “It means that I’m now unable to plough ahead with any in person commitments for now, so I’ll be doing as many of my planned interviews/performances I can from my house. Apologies to anyone I’ve let down.”
- Sheeran performed at the inaugural Earthshot Prize awards in London last Sunday and was seen chatting maskless with the royals and Emma Watson at the event.
- The singer is set to sing on SNL next month, but there is no word on if he will.
Susan Saunders 10/25/21